Sunday, September 28, 2014

Winging It

Sometimes life goes absolutely crazy. Some of them are out of control, like covering while a coworker is out, when it's already going to be a very busy week. Some of them are much more of my fault. I have a bad habit of taking on  everything at once. For example, I volunteered to plan the major dinner for 100+ people for my non-profit. (I'm on the board, not actually in charge, thankfully!) This dinner takes place the weekend after my sister's wedding, which entails travel to Alabama. I did all of this before realizing that I'd set myself up for a very busy October. Please tell me that I'm not the only one who does this!

I'd also like to say hello to everyone from Conversion Diary! This blog isn't even a week old, and I've had hits from Australia, Canada, Germany, and the UK. It's good to know someone is reading. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment